Ir al contenido principal

My dream job

 Well, I think I don't have any dream job so far, but if I have to choose one it would be radio announcer. I imagibe it in a room of a radio station with a microphone and I would be sitting and dressed with a football t-shirt from Audax Italiano national team. Also I forgot to say that in the room there would be a lot of food, especially completos and sushi. I imagine something like that as my dream job.

The skills I will need are speaking fast, having deeper voice, playing football, cooking a lot and last but not least being honest with everybody. The salary is not important in these types of jobs at least for me. I really don´t care if I am paid because I love to make a fool of myself.

I'm thinking in taking a german course to expand my job to german public, also a entrepreneurship course cause I will be able to earn money and donate to people who needs it because I don't. 

My greatest reference is Pedro Carcuro, he is an inspiration and I hope to collaborate with him if I can get my dream job.

 Finally I have to say that all what I wrote in this post is a lie, I think is obvious, so thanks for reading anyway.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country you would like to visit

 In fact there are so many countries that a would like to visit, but if I had to choose one. It would be France mainly because I always wanted to go there since I was a child, also my maternal family has french ancestor so it’s another reason to visit because I would like to discover my origin. I know several things about it like It’s the country that receives more tourists in the world, has one the best gastronomies, has a higher inmigrant rate and It’s one of the european countries with longer history. Mainly it is world famous due to the museums like the Louvre museum and the monuments like the Eiffel's tower and  the Arch of Triumph. Obviusly I would visit the museums and the monuments, but also I'd go to a restorant to taste french food, visit sports stadiums. One of my goals is living in another country which the language is different, so if I have the oportunity I could consider living in France, but like I said before I got so many options in my mind.

Time travel to the past

 Considering all the things I've lived, I think I would like to travel to the past. Mainly because I would like to prevent my mistakes and try to understand myself the things that I couldn't in that time. It would be in the past speccifically when I was a child and I would like to stay there because in that time I was a totally different person in comparison to nowadays and I think with the personality and understanding I have now I would have enjoyed my life better because I could do a lot of that I wanted to do in the past and I couldn't, also I could face my problems in another way.  Other reasons why I'd like to go to the past are I would want to go back to places I was in my childhood and today don't exist, so it would bring me back memories and nostalgic moments. Also I'd want to be in the time I was happy and I didn't realize.  I'd like to back to the time just before pandemic to tell myself to enjoy the times before 2020, I won't say why, but